theHIKARI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of our other mangas and animes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akemi
Administrator
Akemi

Rules of our other mangas and animes. Empty
PostSubject: Rules of our other mangas and animes.   Rules of our other mangas and animes. EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Here are some rules you are expected to follow in this thread:

Two rules only alright? And this applies to all Manga/Anime threads (Naruto, Bleach, Detective Conan, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles and InuYasha). Know them, worship them and everything will be alright.

Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation:

theHIKARI is not a chat room. Make a genuine effort to use proper grammar where possible, and write out your words. We don't expect it to be perfect, just easily discernible (which means, readable).

* Respect:

I've seen a lack of it around the forum. Don't name call. When you argue, argue the point. I'd rather not have to infract people.

That's all. Two rules, easy enough to understand. If you don't understand, please feel free to PM me on WHAT you don't understand.
Back to top Go down
http://thehikari.omgforum.net
x3KurokawaAkirax3
Administrator
x3KurokawaAkirax3

Rules of our other mangas and animes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of our other mangas and animes.   Rules of our other mangas and animes. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Akemi wrote:
Here are some rules you are expected to follow in this thread:

Two rules only alright? And this applies to all Manga/Anime threads (Naruto, Bleach, Detective Conan, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles and InuYasha). Know them, worship them and everything will be alright.

Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation:

theHIKARI is not a chat room. Make a genuine effort to use proper grammar where possible, and write out your words. We don't expect it to be perfect, just easily discernible (which means, readable).

* Respect:

I've seen a lack of it around the forum. Don't name call. When you argue, argue the point. I'd rather not have to infract people.

That's all. Two rules, easy enough to understand. If you don't understand, please feel free to PM me on WHAT you don't understand.
Also, I have seen this quite a lot in other forums.

Absolutely NO character bashing. Don't make a whole new thread just to bash a character or manga/anime. You can make a whole new thread to DEBATE the character or manga/anime.

Don't go:
Quote :
Sakura from Naruto is such a b****. She's useless and a bloody hindrance

That is not on. Anyone caught doing this will be infracted and wanred.
Back to top Go down
http://akiraupdates.webs.com

Rules of our other mangas and animes.
Page 1 of 1