HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Meet your Admins and Mods here! [Example Intro]

Go down 

PostSubject: Meet your Admins and Mods here! [Example Intro]   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:56 am

Just create a new Topic and introduce yourself. ^^

Here is the example introductory.

Favourite Colour:
Favourite Manga/Anime:

Favourite Manga/Anime Couple:
Currently reading:
Anything else?:

Well, here goes mine.

Name: Akemi
Favourite Colour:[/b] None, actually.
Hobbies: Writing stories, reading, observing (psychology), and coming up with random deductions.
E.G. Few weeks ago, I deduced that a girl was always serving on her right-hand side square in Table Tennis because she was used to playing in Doubles.
Dislikes: Homework (but ironically likes assignments), English teacher (all he does is hand out worksheets - I don't think he's qualified - and he has many spelling mistakes) and that's all I can think of right now.
Favourite Manga/Anime: Detective Conan, Tsubasa Reservior Chronicles, Pokemon, Love Hina. (In that order)
Favourite Manga/Anime Couple: Ran and Shinichi & 'blue-eyed' Syaoran and Sakura.
Currently reading: DC, TRC, Mahou Sensei Negima, fanfictions XD
Anything else?:
x I, yes I know I'm weird, but, I like Maths.
x I either don't get angry easily or am good at hiding and controlling my feelings or both. A happy-go-lucky exterior.
x I used to be a heavy reader, but now, I read on fanfiction and write my own, but if the book is really good, I read when I can.
x I love to self-educate. At the moment, I'm teaching myself Japanese, and it's going on quite well.
x I have a fear of people posting up FanFics that I am planning to do. I know, I suck.
x Always plotting for future chapters and FanFics. Always. In my head, of course.
x Likes hitting and punching inanimate objects.

Heheh... That was long...

X33 Akemi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet your Admins and Mods here! [Example Intro]   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:29 am

Name: x3Kurokawa Akirax3, but just call me Akira
Favorite Colour: Black and blue (very,very dark blue XD)
Hobbies: Drawing and reading and writing XD
Dislikes: Idiots and me being used.
Favorite Manga/Anime: Monochrome Factor is on my top list right now ... still waiting for chapter 28 to come out ...
Favorite Manga/Anime Couple: Akira and Aya would look nice together ... yet Kengo and Aya would be great as well ... oh well.
Currently reading: Monochrome Factor ... hah ...
Anything else?: Nope, I have no further interest in letting the world know my deepest and darkest secrets, thoughts and sayings.
Farewell for now, but definitely not forever XD

... *beep*

oh yeah, I think favorite doesn't have a "u" in it ...

Sometimes, there's always a question nagging at that small place in your brain. Ask someone, and get your answer. That's how life is, very, very, peachy.
Back to top Go down
Meet your Admins and Mods here! [Example Intro]
Page 1 of 1