theHIKARI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top 25 lies told by freelancers and clients

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akemi
Administrator
Akemi

Top 25 lies told by freelancers and clients Empty
PostSubject: Top 25 lies told by freelancers and clients   Top 25 lies told by freelancers and clients EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:47 am

Top business lies told by freelancers:

1. I’m really excited about your project = I’m really excited about your money
2. I’m flexible to meet anytime this week = I have no work on at the moment
3. I’ve been working on that all morning = I’ll start on that this afternoon
4. I’ve scheduled that in for tomorrow = @#$% I forgot about that, but I’ve just written it down (LOL!)
5. I’m booked out for the next few months = I don’t like you, or your business
6. Do you have a budget in mind? = Can I get away with charging even more than usual?
7. I love the flexibility of freelancing = I love taking my time to look for a full-time job

Top business lies told by clients:

1. Your invoice has been processed = I did print your invoice, but left it on the printer
2. We want something really ‘out there’ and quirky = We want something really conservative
3. I’ll send you a full brief early this week = I’ll send you a wad of random documents next week
4. Can you just throw something together? = Can you do a proper job but charge a lot less?
5. Can you give me a ballpark figure? = Exactly how much will it be? I’ll hold you to it later.
6. That’s definitely a phase two requirement = That’s definitely never going to happen
7. We nurture long-term supplier relationships = Well we do, as long as they’re the cheapest

Freelancer: a person who works as a writer, designer, performer, or the like, selling work or services by the hour, day, job, etc., rather than working on a regular salary basis for one employer.

Ok, so I lied, I only have 14, but 25 attracted your attention, right? Crazy
Back to top Go down
http://thehikari.omgforum.net
x3KurokawaAkirax3
Administrator
x3KurokawaAkirax3

Top 25 lies told by freelancers and clients Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 25 lies told by freelancers and clients   Top 25 lies told by freelancers and clients EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:31 am

nice, I knew that 25 would be too good to be true = =" lols XD
Back to top Go down
http://akiraupdates.webs.com

Top 25 lies told by freelancers and clients
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
theHIKARI Forums :: Leisure :: General Talk-
Jump to: