theHIKARI Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read first

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akemi
Administrator
Akemi

Read first Empty
PostSubject: Read first   Read first EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:37 am

Hello.

Guess how I thought of this forum?
If you guys did read this forum's description, you would've have figured out that I got hungry. XD

Well... I don't think there is any specific rules for this forum, although the main ones still do apply.
Wait, I got one! ...Or two.

1. I know I, and Aki-chan too, said this many times but, make sure the recipe has not already been posted! If your recipe is a bit different in the ingredients, just add to that topic! You really wouldn't want to be looking for a recipe, but all you find are "Chocolate cake" (unless you really are looking for chocolate cake - but that's not my point!).
2. Do not, I repeat, do not, critisize other's recipe/food. I, and Aki-chan, do not want to find, "This recipe sucks!" or "I can do waaaay better!" Constructive criticism are accepted, unless the thread author asks for none. Or, you could add to it, as rule number 1 says.
3. The recipe should be in the structure of a procedure, if not, very close to it. This also means that you may not abbreviate words, unless they are measurements (i.e. "g" for grams).
Don't know how to write a procedure? Click here.

Well, here I'll be sharing some of my favourite food!

X33 Akemi
Back to top Go down
http://thehikari.omgforum.net

Read first
Page 1 of 1